hi folks new guy here

rackpackman

Bench Warmer
Your first thread was deleted for a reason, we don't allow it! (See site rules) Don't post this a third time and you'll be gone for a few days.

~Moderator

trade site

So is this a TRADE site only, please let me know because if you can sell cards on here there is nothing in the SITE rules saying i cannot, please let me know, thank you, i have to ask because i am new and do not know.

thank you

selling

well i have mystery packs to selll i don't see anything in the site rules saying i can't sell them but according to the mod on here i am not allowed. i am confused

i would PM one of the mods about this kordell2000 and wheeler281 for football
or tigsfan for baseball depending on wat sport mystery packs your selling
one of the problems might be that your posting it in the wrong section if you want to sell them you should put them in the football baseball or basketball section
if you do get them listed pm me i would be very interested hope i could help

We don't allow the sales of mystery packs on this site, but you can sell cards here. This has been our rules for years.

mystery pack goof

I apologize to the mods here i didn't mean to over step boundries, i did not see anything in the rules stating i cannot sell these packs, but hey if thats the rule so be it, just put it in the site rules before someone else new does the same thing, Just my 2 cents.

thanks

cheers

Back