Baseball hi every one i have a question about gu cards i have

vikingsarethebest

Bench Warmer
they are of baseball players and the thing is that they have blood stains on the jersey part of the card what would something like this sell for they arent the biggest players in the world but there alright if u dont believe me they are in my bucket under baseball you will find them lmk what thes are worth

the cards are of
jason kendall it is a 2002 upper deck diamond connection gu
juan gonzalez it is a 2002 upper deck mvp gu

Either could be worth in the $1-$2 range, with or without the blood stains.

These days, nobody pays a premiums for "blood stains" on gu jersey cards...as it is impossible to verify the bloods authenticity.

Hope this helps.

vikingsarethebest said:
they are of baseball players and the thing is that they have blood stanes on the jersy part of the card what would sumthing like this sell for they arnt the bigist players in the world but there alright if u dont beleve me they are in my bucket under baseball ull find them lmk what thes are worth

the cards are of
jason kendall it is a 2002 upper deck diamond connection gu
juan gonzalez it is a 2002 upper deck mvp gu

Never seen anything like, but I would also be surprised that upper deck would put a bloody swatch onto a card. Either, it is stained from something after the card was made, you are a fraud (which I'm doubting), or something else, but I would be extremely surprised if they were bloodied when UD put them on.

intelliracer said:
Never seen anything like, but I would also be surprised that upper deck would put a bloody swatch onto a card. Either, it is stained from something after the card was made, you are a fraud (which I'm doubting), or something else, but I would be extremely surprised if they were bloodied when UD put them on.
Actually this is quite common. I have personally pulled quite a few cards stained with everything from dirt to blood or tobacco juice. One notable GU I pulled was a Nolan Ryan from Sweet Spot Classics a couple years ago that had a rather large stain of what appeared to be tobacco juice. I've since sold it on ebay .......and to answer the OP's original question.........it did not bring a premium.

Back