Hello Everyone!

goldeagle

Bench Warmer
I am a new member here, so I thought I should introduce myself!
I am from Dalton, Georgia, and have always been a big fan of any Atlanta sports team. I have boxes of football and baseball memorabilia somewhere, but I can't seem to find them.
Sorry for such a short post, I'm not really sure of what to say!

lol...take your time, and post when you feel like making a comment. If you ever find your cards, and want to sell or trade them, do so. Until then, read and post at your leisure. ;)

...and welcome to the site! :)

Hey there! Welcome to the community! I am a personal fan of everyone here. They are very welcoming AND know what they are talking about.

I am a new member here, so I thought I should introduce myself!
I am from Dalton, Georgia, and have always been a big fan of any Atlanta sports team. I have boxes of football and baseball memorabilia somewhere, but I can't seem to find them.
Sorry for such a short post, I'm not really sure of what to say!

Hey there, I love when people represent local teams! I'm a newbie to collecting and the forum, too. Hope to see you around, welcome!

Hi there, and welcome to the community! There's are tons of great opportunites that this forum has to offer, so I definetly recommend that you check those out. If you ever have any questions, simply post a new thread and we'll all be glad to reply back as soon as possible. I really hope that your enjoying the forum, and will be for quite sometime. :)

Back