Hello, and another one.

CompleteGibberish

Bench Warmer
Hello. I am a member on other card related forums and have opted to expand my exposure base

I was looking for a support thread or category to ask a question related to personal businesses and transactions via this site. If anyone could point me too it I would be grateful

Thank you

Welcome to the Freak Zone!

I'm guessing like how to get started? This would be a good thread to ask in. Myself or one of the other MOD's here have been around long enough to know how it all works.

I mean I am moving cards out of a shop,a personal business :)

I am not here to advertise,simply to move a large collection I picked up.
I have been primarily using SFC and OZ. I tried freedom, but oddly enough anytime someone would have a question it would take a week for them to reply to my reply, at that rate, 3 people were doing the same thing, it would take me 3-5 weeks to sell a card(s) so I do not use it anymore.

I acquired a little over 16,000 GU/Autos from baseball,Football and Basketball.

My target was the baseball,but ended up with all. I have been dumping card lots on those forums in an attempt to move the cards I do not have knowledge of or an interest in,to free up money and space.

I was unsure if this would be something I needed to contact the staff over or not as I would rather be safe than assumptive.

I have moved several hundred but felt there would be no reason not to expand the numbers of forums I use to try and get a larger base of people who had interest in the respective sports and cards.

It will be ok. I will skew the trades towards established traders I suppose,until I hit my mark and avoid selling any large amounts as to limit the burn potential :)

Welcome to the site! I might send a PM your way to find out a little bit more about the cards you are looking to move.

Back