Haven't Tried This In Awhile, Looking To Buy!

"hey, first off nice flyers pc, any of those score select rc's #ered? i also like these:

j.p. losman auto
drew stanton classics rc (who are the other 2 classics rc's of?)

a lot of it was hard to see who players were of, but lmk on everything, thanks."

i will get back to you on which score are numbered, the classics are clowney and joel filani auto, i also have stanton hot rookie from score

Bryan_Mc said:
"hey, first off nice flyers pc, any of those score select rc's #ered? i also like these:

j.p. losman auto
drew stanton classics rc (who are the other 2 classics rc's of?)

a lot of it was hard to see who players were of, but lmk on everything, thanks."

i will get back to you on which score are numbered, the classics are clowney and joel filani auto, i also have stanton hot rookie from score

hey, ok so i still need the j.p losman and stanton classics and i guess the filani, lmk what you need on those, thanks.

isac808 said:
I've got some nice stuff in my bucket if you have the time to take a look. Thanks

hey, dang that's a lot of cards man :), since i do need INDIVIDUAL and LOT prices i'll say right now so we don't waste our times b/c this is such a big lot if your over ebay i'm prolly gonna pass so please if you are just lmk so you don't have to look all these up, i'm not looking to rip anyone just looking for fair prices, it's a lot of stuff but here's what i can use:

meachem spx
mcnabb auto
clemens spx
jennings sp authentic auto
zumaya auto
omar gaither sp gold
chris chambers auto
john beck classics
ALL 2007 SPX G/U
jeff rowe elite
roger staubach classics jersey
jones/youngblood dual jersey