Havent been on in a while, looking to trade!

Um I doubt I trade the Rose HHP and Rose UD MVP RCs but I am may consider trading the others the few press pass ones and the UD 1st Edition one. As for the KGs I have no problems swapping them. What do you have base, insert, rookie wise of these guys? Plmk and we ll make a deal. Thanks!

MJ
Melo
Bibby
Kobe
Iverson(Nuggets Uniform Only)
Carter
Rodman
Pippen
Durant
Hughes
Oscar Robertson
DJ Augustin
Legends newer sets such as topps,ud,finest etc(DR J, David Thompson, Elgin Baylor,West,Bird,Isiah,Russell,Kareem,etc)

I have many of the players above!!
Here is my trade page, alphabetical. I am still in the process of putting in more of them but that is a good share of the base and a few Rc's and inserts. let me know everything you like and we'll put a deal together.
Thanks

|

Bibbyfanatic said:
Um I doubt I trade the Rose HHP and Rose UD MVP RCs but I am may consider trading the others the few press pass ones and the UD 1st Edition one. As for the KGs I have no problems swapping them. What do you have base, insert, rookie wise of these guys? Plmk and we ll make a deal. Thanks!

MJ
Melo
Bibby
Kobe
Iverson(Nuggets Uniform Only)
Carter
Rodman
Pippen
Durant
Hughes
Oscar Robertson
DJ Augustin
Legends newer sets such as topps,ud,finest etc(DR J, David Thompson, Elgin Baylor,West,Bird,Isiah,Russell,Kareem,etc)

I need these, lmk what we can do, I also have some KG base lying around too thats not in my bucket, lmk. Thanks!

Melo Topps Turkey White
Kareem 01-02 Topps CHROME Reprint
Carter 08-09 topps Treasury #8 refractor 743/999
Hughes 06-07 Topps Chrome #11 refractor
Hughes 07-08 Trademark Moves #70 foil refractor 105/149
Nique Wilkins 07-08 Topps Trademark Moves

Also, do you have a scan of your 06-07 Topps Trademark Moves Kobe Rainbow Foil? I think I have it but I might not!

Bibbyfanatic said:
I need these, lmk what we can do, I also have some KG base lying around too thats not in my bucket, lmk. Thanks!

Melo Topps Turkey White
Kareem 01-02 Topps CHROME Reprint
Carter 08-09 topps Treasury #8 refractor 743/999
Hughes 06-07 Topps Chrome #11 refractor
Hughes 07-08 Trademark Moves #70 foil refractor 105/149
Nique Wilkins 07-08 Topps Trademark Moves

Also, do you have a scan of your 06-07 Topps Trademark Moves Kobe Rainbow Foil? I think I have it but I might not!
pm coming

Kingjames- Sorry the DJs arent FT

Gjorda- I ll get back to you tommorow with the list!

Tikitomoka- Do you have any of my wants?

Tikitomoka- MJ,Melo,Bibby,Kobe,Carter,Romdan,Pippen,Durant,Augustin,Hughes,Oscar Robertson, legends newer sets topps ud finest etc(Nique,DR J,Thompson,West,Baylor,Magic,Bird,Russell,Wilt,Isiah etc)

Lakersfanryan- I bought that for a good penny and he is one of my top 3 players, Id trade that for another nice Melo Exquisite Auto Patch, other wise its NFT. Thanks!

Back