Have a few cards ft:

bogeywv83

Bench Warmer
They are under my football for trade section, also taking offers on my ripken signed jersey......

Looking for current and hof steelers and steve slaton, will check buckets, also open to paypal offers. thanks

bogeywv83 said:
sorry didnt see anything else, thanks
You said that you collect Steelers, but you don't want a nice Santonio Holmes rc auto, what do you want in Steelers? I have tons. That's what I mainly collect.

kordell2000 said:
You said that you collect Steelers, but you don't want a nice Santonio Holmes rc auto, what do you want in Steelers? I have tons. That's what I mainly collect.

i like santonio just fine but i dont like his auto with sinorice moss....

also collect parker, miller, sweed, mendenhall, woodley, polamalu, and hof steelers.....also looking for a slaton patch auto, pm me a list of what you have of these players that you would put up for trade......i love seeing nice steelers stuff so if you have any pics of your pc send them too, my fav steelers card is in my pc, my heath miller contenders graded 9.5 w/10 auto
will be back later

bogeywv83 said:
i like santonio just fine but i dont like his auto with sinorice moss....

also collect parker, miller, sweed, mendenhall, woodley, polamalu, and hof steelers.....also looking for a slaton patch auto, pm me a list of what you have of these players that you would put up for trade......i love seeing nice steelers stuff so if you have any pics of your pc send them too, my fav steelers card is in my pc, my heath miller contenders graded 9.5 w/10 auto
will be back later
Ok, how about a 2006 Topps DPP Class Marks auto Santonio Holmes BV $50?

Back