Football Have 2 Spots in my Fantasy Football KEEPER League Open Apply inside!

atrain2004

Bench Warmer
the is the 2nd year of our keeper league and I have 2 members not returning. Its a keeper team so its yearly league. We will be drafting the remainder of our rosters in the next 30 days or so. Please let me know if you are interested.
Buy in is $20 what this goes to.. $75 1st place and a custom trophy, $25 2nd place... The rest is to purchase the league website.

Some requirements I have and the rest of the league has as well..
1. Must be active and really care about the league. Its a prize league!
2. Must have knowledge into Fantasy Football. Its very competitive and I would hate to see someone leave who can't take it
3. During the offseason you must check in once a month. Once you have not shown up for 30 days I will try and contact you. If no luck you will forfeit you team.
4. Communications are key
5. Able to take a hard time from someone. We joke and consider one another friends. This is members from my local community and the trading boards.

If interested please pm

lon awesome send me a pm with your e-mail. Ill reply with how the league is and get you setup with your team today. Thanks guys much appreciated be a blast got some of my forum buddies on there so let the talking begin!

Back