have 10-15k to spend in paypal/cash

dsp153

Bench Warmer
Hey everyone,

I have 10-15k to spend in paypal in the next few weeks. Looking for anything and everything baseball/football/basketball/hockey. Looking to pay anywhere from 70-85% of current ebay pricing for all of your cards. Can buy large and small collections and even single cards. PM me if you need cash or send me an email at [email protected]. Please remember that I am a dealer and this is a business for me. I cannot pay over ebay pricing as I would like to buy and re-sell for profit on ebay. If you have a large collection and don't have the time to list each card individually, I would be more than happy to make an offer on your entire lot. I am aggressively buying and already have bought two large local dealers out of their inventory and am looking for more...so if times are tough for you financially and you could use some extra coin, feel free to send me an email. thanks!

By time you read this and wake up, I would have had cleared out my sold stuff already and anticipation to make a large CHEAP deal for you! Will only be looking for under 140 for everything I have left except for 1 Card that could push this deal over the top. My Walter Payton RC in superb condtion. I will be looking forward to talking to you as I deal with dealers a lot now since I have jumped into the community. I would as well prefer to speak with you over the telephone if you would not mind. Hope to hear from you soon, Thanks

Check it out I have this UD Premier stitchings Auto of John Elway 7/20 yup numbered to his jersey number! selling for $200 OBO

Johnelway7of20.jpg

let me know if you are interested thanks.

jandL - do you have a bucket or any cards in particular you have in mind?

sangerem1 - sorry will have to pass at $200 thanks....

jaydouble - please pm me

curt everhart - please check your PM thanks

anyone else? Have spent over 5 k in the last two weeks...need more still...have cash/paypal/money orders for the right deals...looking mainly for higher end cards...lebron, kobe, jordan, dwight, durant, carmelo, emmitt, matt ryan, favre, marino, AP, pujols, Griffey, Jeter, Arod...etc...please let me know thanks!

Back