Hats off to Sauerbrun!!!!

Geez... kinda makes you wonder if either there was some other issues... or what exactally happened between Saurbrun and the cops :think:

i agree micah, there have to be some good ones out there but i have never ever met a cop that i liked
my girlfriends dad is a cop and he is the biggest reason for my dislike, scum bag sob dragged me and my friend out of a car under false pretenses and held us in cuffs for a while

i agree micah, there have to be some good ones out there but i have never ever met a cop that i liked
my girlfriends dad is a cop and he is the biggest reason for my dislike, scum bag sob dragged me and my friend out of a car under false pretenses and held us in cuffs for a while

Growing up in LA made me hate cops.....LA County Sheriffs shot and killed my uncle.......put my dad in county for a week on false charges........they said that they found cocaine on him......it got to court and the judge called for the evidence and the arresting officer said "they lost it in transport":ban:......f#$% pigs!!!!

Good for Shanahan. Here's another case of an idiot thinking he's above everyone else because he's a professional athlete. Sorry but Sauerbraun's a tool. More respect for Shanahan for being a professional.

Good for Shanahan. Here's another case of an idiot thinking he's above everyone else because he's a professional athlete. Sorry but Sauerbraun's a tool. More respect for Shanahan for being a professional.

I don't thing I'm above everyone and I still give cops ish every chance I get;)

Sauerbrun's an idiot, always has been. This was probably just the opportunity Shanahan's been waiting for in order to get rid of the half-wit

Sauerbrun = NFL DONE. Too big of an ego and the steroid deal in Carolina. Bye Bye good paying career. Hello grocery store worker....hey...:boohoo:

Back