Hats off to Sauerbrun!!!!

Geez... kinda makes you wonder if either there was some other issues... or what exactally happened between Saurbrun and the cops :think:

i agree micah, there have to be some good ones out there but i have never ever met a cop that i liked
my girlfriends dad is a cop and he is the biggest reason for my dislike, scum bag sob dragged me and my friend out of a car under false pretenses and held us in cuffs for a while

i agree micah, there have to be some good ones out there but i have never ever met a cop that i liked
my girlfriends dad is a cop and he is the biggest reason for my dislike, scum bag sob dragged me and my friend out of a car under false pretenses and held us in cuffs for a while

Growing up in LA made me hate cops.....LA County Sheriffs shot and killed my uncle.......put my dad in county for a week on false charges........they said that they found ******* on him......it got to court and the judge called for the evidence and the arresting officer said "they lost it in transport":ban:......f#$% pigs!!!!

Good for Shanahan. Here's another case of an idiot thinking he's above everyone else because he's a professional athlete. Sorry but Sauerbraun's a tool. More respect for Shanahan for being a professional.

Good for Shanahan. Here's another case of an idiot thinking he's above everyone else because he's a professional athlete. Sorry but Sauerbraun's a tool. More respect for Shanahan for being a professional.

I don't thing I'm above everyone and I still give cops ish every chance I get;)

Sauerbrun's an idiot, always has been. This was probably just the opportunity Shanahan's been waiting for in order to get rid of the half-wit

Sauerbrun = NFL DONE. Too big of an ego and the steroid deal in Carolina. Bye Bye good paying career. Hello grocery store worker....hey...:boohoo:

Back