Racing Hamlin-Logano exchange 'unproductive' text

S

SCF Sports News

Roger Penske said Wednesday that Joey Logano and Denny Hamlin have exchanged text messages since their final-lap crash at Fontana last weekend that left Hamlin hospitalized with a fractured vertebra.

More...

Logano is a classless, punk. Why would we even think that he'd apologize, and admit he was wrong, and even if he didn't do that, at least have an ounce of class to talk to Hamlin, and wish him a speedy recovery. To keep this going only shows us what kind of a person he really is. I'd fire his arse at the end of the year, if I were Roger Penske. Make him go back to Nationwide, and earn his ride. He has no clue what gift has been given to him, and he's too stupid to get it. This little punk never will. :rolleyes:

There never was any love lost between Logano and his teammates when he was at JGR, so it was no surprised that Logano would want to "get even" with Hamlin.

The accident ended up being alot worse than what anyone would have expected, but the fact that Logano turned into Hamlin, then after the race made several comments about Hamlin "deserving what he got...", just shows what a worthless human being Logano really is.

Oh, sure, Logano came out a couple days after the race and said he was sorry and hoped Hamlin was okay, but the damage was done... his post-race comments were heard...

I'm starting to like his teammate, Brad Keselowski, more and more every race.

Back