Football Group Breaks

overmanbrats

Bench Warmer
Just out of curiosity, why are all of the box/case breaks done by team?
I have been involved in breaks and they have been by the hit.

When done by the hit, everyone is guaranteed to get something.
When by the team, chances are you are not going to get anything.

What does everyone else think?

it's simply how the host of the breaks chooses to do them...

for instance i am doing a break currently by the pack...since it is a higher end product and more than likely most teams would go without a hit at all..

i 100% understand what you are saying... and agree, but breaks are done in MANY different ways and no one MAKES anyone partake in them

I guess if they feel they have good odds they go for it...

as far as why the breaks are done by teams in some breaks, i think that TEAM or PLAYER collectors would rather be gauranteed something from the break... and by choosing the team or team that their player plays for they will get that guarantee

Say for instance with Leaf Limited, there are 4 hits per box. So for every box you would want to break, there would be 4 spots.
So instead of dividing it by 32/per box, you would divide by 4 to find the cost per person or hit.

A better example is SP Rookie threads.
There are 13 hits/box
Instead of doing 16 spots you can do 13
Everyone is then guaranteed to get a hit (Jersey or Auto).
The base and inserts are usually randomly sent to all participants at the end

heres the issue with that with the economy the way it is not to many people can pay for box breaks divided by four thats like 30 a spot for 1 hit but it is a good idea for higher end which is I think better to do your way. But if I am gonna pay that much for a spot I'de much rather buy a box for myself for a little more and take all the hits.

Back