GROUP BREAK SUGGESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnjohnny said:
Look guys, I'm not trying to be a dic*, but it really doesn't seem fair with through choosing or random that 2 people have a chance at

Russell, cousy, havelchick, bird, Parrish (ok), Mchale (ok), Garnett, Pierce (ok), archibald (ok), Walton (ok), rondo
Jabaar, west, kobe, gasol (ok), chamberlin, baylor (ok), goodrich (ok), magic,

while wally and ty hope for a 1/1 case hit or rookie on 3 or 4 teams.

Like I said I'll do it either way but I would hope it would be by the hit or choose my teams (and I would want to be first and choose celtics and lakers,possibly chicage and heat)

Either way let's get it started, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why don't we pay for your slots as well???

IF we did 30 team slots... I would allow everyone to pick a team ....

and more than likely I would remove 2-3 teams since there are a few that dont have much of anything in the product... so the total would be divided by 27 or 28 instead of 30

price would be up, but atleast people wouldnt get stuck with those NOTHING teams

Dacubs? said:
why don't we pay for your slots as well???
I tell you what, if we do random and I get MINN, portland, clippers, new jersey, new york, then you can feel free to pay me for my place.

Sound good to you?

You have fun hoping you get a case hit 1/1 for those teams instead of a kris kaman jersey card.

Have at it dude

Apparently Dacubs thinks so

Go ahead and put him down for the clippers, new york, new jersey and Indiana.
He'll start us off.

ace, how long until you think until it becomes- kris "big country Reeves" Kaman!!! FTW!

Any luck from the wholesalers?

right around $1400 for the case is where it stands right now.... thats a LOT of money... we had a fun break a few breaks ago for a LOT less and more people got stuff than would get it in an NT break...

I will continue to hunt for a good price... but it's HOT right now so i dont see it going down much.. if at all

Are you sure it is 8 hits in national treasure the product description in dave and adams or blowout cards says 6 autos/mem per box x 4 boxes is 24 hits. It says 8 cards per pack but 6 auto/memo per pack?

Just wondering?

What about greats of the game 18 box case for $860

That would be 36 autos and 18 memo hits per case

Thats $31 for 27 teams, or $15.90 per hit

johnjohnny said:
I tell you what, if we do random and I get MINN, portland, clippers, new jersey, new york, then you can feel free to pay me for my place.

Sound good to you?

You have fun hoping you get a case hit 1/1 for those teams instead of a kris kaman jersey card.

Have at it dude

luck of the draw dude...sometimes you win in the randoms, sometimes you lose...if you can't afford to take the chance then buy a box on your own

jeez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back