Football Group Break - All Random or Not?

How should team selection be?

• All teams random

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Pick 1 and get 1 random with the Falcons, Raiders, and Ravens random

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an idea, how about you pick a box that almost all the people are actually going to get a hit in...

Ultimate :rolleyes:

pick one team and the next random that way you get at least one team you like and the random adds some intrigue to the break

We are doing a break of Topps Signature baseketball where every pack has an auto in it. Instead of picking teams we picked packs.

oshi76 said:
We are doing a break of Topps Signature baseketball where every pack has an auto in it. Instead of picking teams we picked packs.

But at least you know you're getting an auto in each pack (or so we hope)

its part of the group breaks sometimes you get something sometimes you donate your money to the cause.. to pick the teams takes forever and half the time they never get filled. With random 32 people pick a slot pay for it and have just as good of a shot of say the falcons ravens as they do the bengals browns.. Honestly how many people would of been stoked to get the 49ers no rookies, jerry rice autos are next to impossible to pull and bam I get one. Part of the game, I like random and I lose most of the time but its the only fair way. Sure we can all pay extra but why would anyone buy the browns....
Adam

I like the pick one and get one random idea, even if you can't get the team you want you still have the chance to pick a team that you could get something decent from and then trade whatever you get for something you want.

It's basically what I did, and who knows what might get pulled, you might not have the team you want but if you end up with a 1/1 of a decent player you aren't going to complain.

In the end it all comes down to luck but it's more about the fun and not knowing what you're going to get. If you don't like that then you could always just buy a box or 2 for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back