Football Group Break - All Random or Not?

How should team selection be?

• All teams random

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Pick 1 and get 1 random with the Falcons, Raiders, and Ravens random

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing i say is if someone only wants to buy one team they won;t be able to participate. How about if you only buy one team it's random so you get a shot at the falcons and raiders and ravens, but if you buy more than one team you get to pick one and get the second random, if you buy three pick one and two random, If you buy four, pick two and get two random. Not sure if it would work well, but think it might

fair enough, or maybe if you buy two spots you have the option of picking one team or leaving both spots random

Picking one team and having the other team is faster to fill and can have a better chance to prevent price hikes.

Lon

i like random with teams with big hits ie falcons, ravens and ect the but up just makes it less likely for me to join. I like the chances of having the falcons and or the browns... its the luck of the draw

Only thing I like hate about total random is my luck. I would get the two crappiest teams ALWAYS!

sounds great till u get the seahawks. at least one picked one random with the 3 best teams random you get to pick a decent team and still have a shot at the falcons raiders or whoever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back