**GROUP BREAK** 3 Boxes of 2008 Playoff Contenders

Status
Not open for further replies.
so how do we find out what our second team is?? i would really like the texans if all possible

^^^^^ the names of the 16 participants and 16 remaining teams are posted on RANDOM.org where the computer randomly generates/matches the names of the teams to the participants ... screen shots of the results will be posted to show who got what team...

hope this answers your question

list updated. waiting on 1 last payment and then I will get the random results up.

I will get the boxes ordered on Monday, we should be able to bust them on Wednesday.

all spots have been paid for and the random teams are in the 1st post.

match the number of your username to the next screen shot and that is your random team

BHELSER1981 said:
all spots have been paid for and the random teams are in the 1st post.

match the number of your username to the next screen shot and that is your random team

I would like a refund on that tip I sent you. I said Raiders not Jaguars! :iloveyou2:

if you want to trade teams, that is fine, but it must be posted by BOTH members in this thread, prior to the box break

if anyones interested i will trade a 2008 score select matt ryan rc and the 49ers for eihter the Lions, Texans, or Cardinals. PM if interested and you have one of those teams thanks

break will probably be on Wednesday. I sent an email to my distributor, the boxes will be ordered on Monday, should receive on Wednesday. I will post in here when I know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back