Basketball Greatest Franchise In The NBA?

nowicki2013

Bench Warmer
Which franchise do you guys think is the best in the NBA of all-time? I think it's pretty safe to say that the top three have to be the Lakers, Celtics, and the Bulls. The Lakers had Kareem, Chamberlain, West, Shaq, Kobe, Magic, and Worthy. The Celtics had Bill Russell, McHale, Parish, Bird, Garnett, and Paul Pierce. The Bulls had lots of good players over the years but the best two were Pippen and Jordan. On one hand you could go with Boston since they have the most championships with 17, L.A. right behind them with 16. On the other hand you could go with Chicago since they had the best player of all time with Michael Jordan. Overall, my answer would have to be the Boston Celtics because sports is all about winning and winning championships. What do you guys think?

Celtics would definitely be on my list, as well as the Bulls of course, these 2 teams had the best ball players ever. Lakers as well as the Heat also had their moments, but not as grand as the latter. The future looks bright for them though, maybe they'll dominate this era.

Back