Got these and more FT SCANS

thevipershouse

Bench Warmer
here's a few things up for trade plus more in my bucket ..
Please make sure to leave your bucket link in your post .
and if your using trade lists and don't have a bucket please post scans of what your offering in your reply post ..
Mainly Looking for stuff listed in my Signature but might be interested in other trade bait ..

img037.jpg

img051.jpg

img091.jpg

img042.jpg

img083.jpg

img104.jpg

img059.jpg

img111.jpg

img117.jpg

img100.jpg

img134.jpg

img103.jpg

thevipershouse said:
I like the Harvin auto but would need more with it do you have some autos or other stuff not in your bucket yet ?
or i seen the Adrian Peterson i would be willing to work something out for that ..

Bump........ if you posted on here wanting something you need to please start checking back and seeing if i left you a message .. its rude to not respond back after be responded to already ..

thevipershouse said:
Bump........ if you posted on here wanting something you need to please start checking back and seeing if i left you a message .. its rude to not respond back after be responded to already ..

sorry i didnt get back i didnt c anything else sorry

thevipershouse said:
and the speath isnt a tripple auto its the front or back of the 6 auto card

saw that when looked up on beckett kept flipping back and forth and then it was like duh there is six autos. is there anything else u might want that i can get scanned in?

Regarding the dual auto with Arrington, is something wrong with your scan or are the "i"s really missing in his name?

tndcollectables said:
saw that when looked up on beckett kept flipping back and forth and then it was like duh there is six autos. is there anything else u might want that i can get scanned in?
just looking for stuff in my signature thats about it

Back