good Project day...and then some

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
Matt Ware 1/1 Press Plate :cheers: got it for $37 BV, hope to sell it for more than that :shock: there is a Matt Ware guy out there, so i put it on ebay...hopefully it sells today

and 9 2007 Bowman Sterling Autos
Ryne Robinson
Jordan Palmer
Kolby Smith
Thomas Clayton

so yeah, 3 guys that i dabble in, then some other stuff, nothing super great in the lot, but to get those 3 in a lot it was worth $1.50 per card DLVD

****Update****
UPS guy dropped off 250 bubble mailers

****Update****

in under 20 minutes i already got an offer on the Ware for $27...ill let it sit for a day, but im not against the price...

****Update****

got another offer, this one for $25...i declined with a note of 'previous offer is higher'

:dance:

****Update****

sold the ware for $37 (auto accept) previous offer guy says he will gladly pay more, but i dont operate in that fashion...heck of a flip :cheers:

rexy had a hand in it :shifty: he traded me one of the 2 cards i traded to get it...an ugly heath miller when he traded for the 97 Legends guy from LSU...i thought i cut him a pretty good deal on it, but now i got the better end...

after i pay my ebay fees i should have about $28 in paypal...pretty sure ill get a credit for the stuff dude STILL hasnt paid for :snooty: but im not 'hunting' lots right now, bidding on a TON of 06 exquisite and hoping my flip lot gets here tomorrow, but im guessing saturday/monday :cry:

Back