Basketball Good News Dunk Contest Fans

wheeler281

Bench Warmer
Clippers' Griffin to take part in dunk contest - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

blake-griffin-o.gif

I myself am very excited. I was hoping he would enter considering his injurt past thought maybe not

Ground Support said:
I see this as a slap in the face to Lebron.

I hope Griffin does something amazing with the lack of competition he is going up against.

yeah I concur. Lebron should be ashamed for not doing it IMO. I mean relaly it is right up his alley with his look at me style :D

The fact the guy is coming off a knee injury too..

Lebron didn't do in fear of getting injuried.

This guy is doing it even though he is well on his way to winning ROY and coming off a major injury.

Hear this yesterday, and isn't Javale Mcgee also participating? This might be a good Dunk Contest this year. I'm ready

Only 4 guys in the dunk competition. With Blake!!. They should just get rid of the dunk competition altogether. I think the props make it garbage. I want to see serious verticals and leaping. Smaller guys make for better dunks to. Nothing like a almost 7 footer getting no hang time and reaching to dunk the ball!! lol

if I see 1 more person jump over a guy sitting in a chair.. or another 7 footer jump over a 5th grader ... or better yet jump over and their nuts hit them int he forehead.... because they didnt jump high enough... ala what happend to poor Spud Webb a few years back when Nate Robinson or whoever attempted to jump over him.... it was BRUTAL

and the missing 46 dunks in a row KILLED the dunk contest for me lol

Ground Support said:
FAIL! And this was highschool.

[youtube]pINw9cB8MNw[/youtube]

ehhh.... not really that impressive. his in game dunks are so much better. You see similar dunks to those from everyone. If he can't do anything better in this contest it'll be boring as sin

Back