Football Getting Your Cards Graded

You need to decide who you want to go through. BGS,PSA, or SGC. PSA charges $100 a year to be a member. Beckett and SGC has Online Submission Forms. It just depends on what you like. I would make sure that the card you want to get graded is worth grading. Like your Andrew Luck X-Fractor, I would send it in to get graded as long as the card isn't damage. I wouldn't send a $2 Card to get graded, because it isn't worth it. It is all about what you want to do.

From my experience, Beckett are VERY fussy on the corners so take a real good look at your corners before deciding on what to send in.

I have had corners that were perfect to the naked eye come back graded at 9.

Long story... If you are going with Beckett, they give you 4 sub grades.

They will grade you on corners, centering, edges and surface.

Short version of a long story is Beckett in most cases will only give you a final grade that is .5 higher than your worst sub grade.

I can't remember the exact Michael Jordan card I had... but it was a base from the Stadium Set... sent it in for grading to Beckett.

If I remember correctly there were two 9s, a 9.5 and an 8 (for the corners)... the sick thing is... the corners, to me, were perfect! square, no roundness.

Overall I received an 8.5... the difference between the 8.5 and a 10 is several hundreds of dollars!

Back