get ready for eTopps Monday

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
going back to the SB A&G

last time they did it, it didnt turn out so well...but let me just say...

VINCE LOMBARDI

should be an easy flip...id guess you can double or triple without much effort...i dont think itll be as hot as Honus, but maybe the T-206 Mantle?...start out around $20, rise to $35, and settle to what it is now, which i have no clue of :redface:

heads up itll be easy money...dont believe me...

if its $8 to get in at IPO, ill give you $12 when they are allocated, $4 profit for you, and ill be happy getting 2 for $10 average...

i expect the card to go minimum $15 out of the gate, and shoot somewhere between 30-50 after 2 days, before settling down in the 20-30 range...buy LOMBARDI

LOL man your pushing this big time today . Did you get a side job for etopps . I'm getting them but just funny how much your pushing it.

i push for people to make money...if i could buy 20 and flip them i would, but since each account will only get 1 why not pass on the wealth?...

when i push this hard its easy money...last time i pushed this hard...Strasburg, initial flip was $40 profit, and before that was Honus, initial flip was $50...

I hear just having fun with you. I missed out on the Wagner due to work issues . But i sold my Straus for 50 plus :)

Ya i was hoping it would be 749/799 But i still see it selling good. But the other 2 being lower is good.

Back