COMC (consignment based card store)
- mandatory scanning
+ trading
+ collection showcase
+ co-op/profit sharing
------------------------------
= Genius idea

???

It will be hard to complete without mandatory scanning now. COMC has raised the bar. People like to see the cards they are getting, especially if they are spending big bucks.

Not as genius now as it was at 3am last night. :)

And my thinking with no mandatory scanning is a low tier service level for base/low end cards. No knock on COMC, and I realize they may not even want it, but at $.20/card, I'm not sending them my base/low level inserts. And thinking outloud, I'm not even sure a format like COMC would be the best for selling that kind of thing. It may warrant a different kind of mechanism....

Ive been trying to grasp this whole COMC thing and I want to send all my numbered and rookies in to just get them out of my house but is it worth sending anything worth cards that book less than 5 or 4 bucks?

Ive been trying to grasp this whole COMC thing and I want to send all my numbered and rookies in to just get them out of my house but is it worth sending anything worth cards that book less than 5 or 4 bucks?

BV don't mean shit. Look on COMC, if there are alot of the card on there, probably not worthwhile unless you are willing to sell cheaper than the rest.

yeah ive been going though all my stuff before i send it in to see if there is any large quantities already on there. I read what you guys say about it and it seems like its very easy and helpful to move all your small shit that isnt worth selling on ebay. I wouldnt even use it to cash out, just to turn all that small crap into purchasing pc cards on there

yeah ive been going though all my stuff before i send it in to see if there is any large quantities already on there. I read what you guys say about it and it seems like its very easy and helpful to move all your small shit that isnt worth selling on ebay. I wouldnt even use it to cash out, just to turn all that small crap into purchasing pc cards on there

Probably be worth sending some stuff in, I'd guess. But I highly recommend checking and making sure there aren't a lot of the same card already on there.

Back