garbage

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
]
Mar17232.jpg

that makes 12 exquisite /150 of Palmer with 2 on the way, so almost to 10%

Mar17233.jpg

that makes 4 exquisite /150 of Drew Olson in the project now, i have a few in my 'old' stuff as well

Mar17231.jpg

my first 08 Exquisite, Spectrum, Ryan Clady /30, won it on accident, it was the first /30 of anyone to hit eBay so i thought it might be an SP, but a few hours later i realized that all Spectrums were /30...

Mar17234.jpg

I wouldnt call any those garbage! Love the Clady the guy is a beast if he was a rb by stats he would have had a 2000 yards rushing season.

Last edited by a moderator:
not much love for OL in the hobby world, in the scope of things after the 'flood' of exquisites from everyone breaking i can most likely flip it out, but honestly id probably rather have a Palmer /60, more potential in collecting in the scope of things...

that said i paid like $14 dlvd for the Clady and it has sold for $24.99 BIN, maybe i can pull $35 or so once the season starts :think:

Good snag on the Clady. Also, props on having the guts collect only those QBs who will never appear pictured on cards in anything more than a college or practice jersey. :salut:

Back