FS $$ Autographed Baseballs - Old and New Tigers

iluvfish2

Bench Warmer
1974 Detroit Tigers Autographed Ball with 27 Autos. Wilson Baseball with Detroit Tigers Team Logo and Stamp. Looks like at least two different pens used to sign it. Most if not all of the autos are still very clear and ball is in very good condition.

It is missing Northrup and Cash but has the following players:

Willie Horton
Bill Slayback
Gary Sutherland
Gates Brown
Aurelio Rodriguez
Dick Sharon
Bill Freehan
Fred Holdsworth
Luke Walker
Mickey Lolich
Ben Oglivie
Ron Leflore
John Hiller
Joe Coleman
Woddie Fryman
Marvin Lane
Lerrin LaGrow
Mickey Stanley
Jim Ray
Ralph Houk
Al Kaline
Jerry Moses
Dave Lemanczyk
Jim Nettles
John Knox
Gene Lamont
Ed Brinkman

DSCN0108.jpg

DSCN0110.jpg

DSCN0112.jpg

DSCN0111.jpg

DSCN0109.jpg

DSCN0107.jpg

All autographs were obtained in person. I will guarantee any of these autographs will pass a third party authentication or I’ll gladly give you your money back. The following autographed baseballs were given to me by a coworker who was given them by a family friend some years ago, but they could use the money for some medical bills. Because of this I can’t certify the autograph, but I did the research to determine who signed the ball and believe the autographs I referenced to be authentic. I can provide all sorts of references. Been collecting sports cards/memorabilia since 1987 and have my own card business as well (Iluvfish2 Cards). I have given as much info about the specific autographed baseball as I could. Please feel free to contact me if you have additional questions or want additional photos. Robert – iluvfish2 at yahoo.com

Offers accepted as well. Would love to sell the entire lot at once. We can work on shipping and paypal. Cash pickup preferred.

$20 - Alan Trammell – Black Ink - Rawlings Baseball
AlanTrammell.jpg

$20 – Bill Freehan – Blue Ink (Slightly faded) – University of Michigan baseball
BillFreehan.jpg

$15 – Dan Petry – Blue Ink (Bright and Sharp) - Rawlings Baseball
DanPetry.jpg

$20 – Dave Rozema – Blue Sharpie (some bleeding) – Detroit Tigers Wilson Baseball
DaveRozema.jpg

$20 - Ben Ogilvie - Blue Sharpie – Rawlings Baseball
BenOglive.jpg

$15 – Milt Wilcox - Blue Sharpie – Rawlings Baseball
MiltWilcox.jpg

$25 – Hal Newhouser – Blue Ink (Slightly faded) – University of Michigan baseball
HalNewhouser.jpg

$75 Verlander Tata Porcello Seay Roberson Jones Zumaya 2008 Spring Training Autographed Baseball
Signed during the 2008 Spring Training Season, after practice. Assuming it was hot out as some of the autographs are smudged. Rawlings Official Major League Baseball. $75 OBO

Autographed on this ball are:
Todd Jones # 59
Rick Porcello # 48 (Rookie Year)
Nate Roberson # 29
Bobby Seay # 44
Jordan Tata # 53
Justin Verlander # 35
Zumaya # 54 is on the Sweet Spot.

DSCN0101.jpg

DSCN0099.jpg

DSCN0098.jpg

DSCN0097.jpg