from across the pond...cool freebie

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
scotsman had told me he picked some extras up at the game and wanted to know who i thought would like them :shifty: i didnt suggest myself, but he sent me one anyway :rambo: with a love note :redface:

anyway its a 6 card set of 2008 Donruss NFL London...

Nov21360.jpg

Nov21361.jpg

there was an extra Merriman in there too, maybe i should see if its numbered or something :salut:

thanks paul, these are cool

:clap:

Glad you liked them. You had to participate in a NFL based activity in the limited access "tailgate" to get a set. If you failed the "task" you got nothing. Basically myself and the 2 boys got our throws into the holes and kicks over (bar my youngest on the kick). That got 5 sets and then my wife kindly took part and also achieved 2/2 :salut: She was voted the best lady of the day too by those organising. That allowed me and the boys to keep a set each, and there are now some on their way across the pond:)

Also they have been selling well - eg http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NFL-Trading-C...286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:13|39:1|240:1318 :cheers:

And hey that love note was just between us you hussy

Last edited by a moderator:
very cool stuff jason, very cool of paul to send them all the way over here

how long was the tailgate party to be able to partake in all that?? i thought tailgate parties were just for food and beer (never having been to one myself)

very cool stuff jason, very cool of paul to send them all the way over here

how long was the tailgate party to be able to partake in all that?? i thought tailgate parties were just for food and beer (never having been to one myself)

Wasn't a real tailgate but a NFL organised party pre match for 4 hours! Sadly queues for beer and food enormous so we left after a couple opf hours. Did allow the boys to get some shirts and helmets etc though.

Back