FREE Break Complete! SCC May 2024 Transaction Contest FREE Group Break

Okay we’re through the list and teams are just about set. So let’s plan to do this break TOMORROW Wednesday June 5th at 4pm PT.

If you are in this break and have not yet picked a team please feel free to choose one from the list of remaining teams before the break tomorrow.

See you then!

New to this. Where do I find a list of the remaining teams from which to choose?
On the main thread post at the bottom.

Here is the list:

2022 Topps Chrome Sonic Lite Box Remaining Teams:
Arizona Diamondbacks
Cincinnati Reds
Cleveland Guardians
Colorado Rockies
Miami Marlins
Milwaukee Brewers
Minnesota Twins
Oakland Athletics
Tampa Bay Rays
Washington Nationals

I'll take Sonic Padres
@LarryG Sorry Larry I just realized that the Sonic Padres had already been chosen by Butch...sorry I didn't catch that sooner. Is there another team that you would like to pick from the list of remaining teams? I just realized that the Platinum Padres are still available...I must have grabbed them off the wrong list when Butch picked. Please let me know if you would like the Padres in the Platinum box or a different team from the list of remaining teams for the Sonic box.

@LarryG Sorry Larry I just realized that the Sonic Padres had already been chosen by Butch...sorry I didn't catch that sooner. Is there another team that you would like to pick from the list of remaining teams? I just realized that the Platinum Padres are still available...I must have grabbed them off the wrong list when Butch picked. Please let me know if you would like the Padres in the Platinum box or a different team from the list of remaining teams for the Sonic box.
I'd love the Platinum Padres. Thanks.

Back