Free Agent Frenzy

Tampa looking like they may be the favorites in the South...added Eric Wright and Carl Nicks so far today...

to win the division...they got the Saints best OL, they got the Chargers best WR, they grabbed a good DB from the Lions...

Saints are going to get penalized for the bounty program, Brees is talking not going to OTAs...

Sure there is still the Falcons who havent really been making headlines, but on paper, Tampa is the leader in free agency and likely will be one of the most improved teams in the league...

and yeah i posted on facebook about the CJ contract...$18.6 a year or something nuts...lock up a player before free agency (Drew Brees) before they get pissed at you...

1. Saints
2. Falcons
3. Panthers
4. Bucs

Last year, the Eagles were the big leader in free agency and the Giants "lost."

(BTW, I quit Facebook. So no one be offended if you don't see me on the ol' friends list.)

i dont understand the Orton to Dallas at all...when will they turn the keys over to McGee?...no clue why Dallas was in the market for a QB...Dallas also go Brandon Carr from the Chiefs as expected...

and Bennett to NYG...sad state of TE in NY after losing 2 guys with ACLs in the Super Bowl...

i dont understand the Orton to Dallas at all...when will they turn the keys over to McGee?...no clue why Dallas was in the market for a QB...Dallas also go Brandon Carr from the Chiefs as expected...

and Bennett to NYG...sad state of TE in NY after losing 2 guys with ACLs in the Super Bowl...

I agree with ya. Ole' Neckbeard must have finally gave up on getting starter respect.

Laurent Robinson to Jaguars, where WRs are tits on a bull :doh:

Peyton Hillis to KC :scratch: i figured they would keep Jackie Battle with Jamaal Charles and the flex guy cant think of his name...guess not...

this may show the Browns going after Trent Richardson :shifty: as they have a chronic gimp and maybe Chris Ogbonnya still?...

I'm surprised Hillis chose KC. Maybe his options weren't all there.

I think he's a 1B kinda player, not necessarily top of the depth chart, but I would have thought he'd look for a better chance to get more carries?

Dan Orlovsky to Tampa...pretty sure they have Josh Johnson (SDSU) and Rudy Carpenter on the roster already...:think:

Brodney Pool to Dallas...i thought they were trying to improve the secondary...hope they have lots of butter and jam in the contract cause dude is all about TOAST

Ben Grubbs to New Orleans, should be decent, but i dont figure Ray Rice is a happy man today

Back