Racing For Trade, 94 A-Rod UD SP #15 Rookie, TF Jimmie Johnson/Dale Jr. Race Used/Auto

Cali777

Bench Warmer
I have 2- 1994 UD SP #15 Alex Rodriguez rookie in NM/Mint condition corners are the only thing that would keep this from being gem, but compared to the bgs 9.5 and the bgs 9 i have already this card is about as close as you can get to mint. It would get at worst i think is a 8.5. Also have a BGS 7.5 of same card which corners held it off from being mint also but rest is mint ,Centering 9.5,Edges 9,Surface 9,corners 7.

Looking for Race Used/Auto's of Jimmie Johnson,Dale Jr, or Jeff Gordon in that order of importance, NOT looking to trade down as we all know the A-Rod's will increase 10x compared to what the Race cards will...LMK What you have and what your willing to part with for this card.

Off to work for now will check in later

Thanks
Chris

don't have a bucket but pictures will be available come tomorrow if anyone needs.

Cali777 said:
I have 2- 1994 UD SP #15 Alex Rodriguez rookie in NM/Mint condition corners are the only thing that would keep this from being gem, but compared to the bgs 9.5 and the bgs 9 i have already this card is about as close as you can get to mint. It would get at worst i think is a 8.5. Also have a BGS 7.5 of same card which corners held it off from being mint also but rest is mint ,Centering 9.5,Edges 9,Surface 9,corners 7.

Looking for Race Used/Auto's of Jimmie Johnson,Dale Jr, or Jeff Gordon in that order of importance, NOT looking to trade down as we all know the A-Rod's will increase 10x compared to what the Race cards will...LMK What you have and what your willing to part with for this card.

Off to work for now will check in later

Thanks
Chris

don't have a bucket but pictures will be available come tomorrow if anyone needs.
LOL I dont know what you are Talking about 10x More than Race cards not even Close Nascar Raceused,Autos,Inserts are alot more than anything Baseball believe Me lol.

jonsportscardz said:
LOL I dont know what you are Talking about 10x More than Race cards not even Close Nascar Raceused,Autos,Inserts are alot more than anything Baseball believe Me lol.

LOL Beckett & Sale prices will never be the same, baseball will Always surpass Racing Unless it is some the obscure nascar Triple & RU Auto cards they are producing now a days. believe Me. lol

Back