for sale/trade george gervin au

Gilbert4MVP said:
youre really waisting your time thinking u can get my gervin for eight bucks. i could easily sell it for 8 times as mucH. if u disagree stop making dumb statements that arent true. I KNOW MY OWN CARD. SHEEZ

I'm going to quit arguing with you. Your ignorant. $64 bucks on a BGS 8.5 1999 card that books for $60 bucks? Your better off taking the card out of the holder. And u think your going to get more than book for a bad graded card? Get real.

I bet your card would barely fetch half at best. And maybe 30% at the least. NOT YOUR $64 dollars. Go to Beckett and sell it there to some naive kid.

Nasty_Boy said:
I'm going to quit arguing with you. Your ignorant. $64 bucks on a BGS 8.5 1999 card that books for $60 bucks? Your better off taking the card out of the holder. And u think your going to get more than book for a bad graded card? Get real.

I bet your card would barely fetch half at best. And maybe 30% at the least. NOT YOUR $64 dollars. Go to Beckett and sell it there to some naive kid.
If u thought i could get half than why did u offer 8 dollars?????:confused:

Nasty_Boy said:
Dude Grading costs 10-20 bucks on eBay plus shipping and you have to wait 10-45 business days. You can get a UD Legends George Gervin on eBay for under $10 bucks shipping. I know...I bought 3 UD Legends George Gervin 3 years ago when they came out...one for $5 and some change and 2 for under $7 bucks. Here are the books on the ones he's got:

1999 Upper Deck Century Legends Epic Signatures Century George Gervin $60BV
1999 Upper Deck Century Legends Epic Signatures George Gervin $30 BV

Tell me your going to get $25 bucks for a $30 dollar "NON-VINTAGE CARD". Only cards that get MOST OF THE TIME ARE A VERY FEW CARDS.

Hell the only card I ever sold on eBay that almost got full book was a SP Legendary Cuts Auto of Johnny Vander Meer. You'd be lucky to get 60% on the card. And he calls me a "LOW BALLER"? Get real.

Keep thinking your going to get full book on a card...whose player last name isn't Brady, Peterson, Jordan, James, Crosby, and that very elite company.

But how many of them would grade like his?

Gilbert4MVP said:
If u thought i could get half than why did u offer 8 dollars?????:confused:

I said a "Gervin Auto"...and I didn't make that offer. I said I can get a Gervin auto on eBay for 8 bucks. Read again before u talk.

lebron23vick7 said:
But how many of them would grade like his?

Your right...there isn't ALOT of NEW CARDS...that would grade for 8.5. Most grade for 9.5. If u even have a 9 on a newer card...that's a dent to the value of the card itself. Let alone an 8.5.

You show me a card on eBay that sells for half value with a grade of 8.5 that is less than 10 years old. It would be like you finding a diamond in the rough. Few RARE exceptions!

Back