for sale/trade george gervin au

LOL...lowball offers? I think the grading service cost more than a Gervin auto on eBay. If your mad you can't recoup your money on the grading...don't be mad at me!

I like this card, but who in the world is bsva grading?

I looked at their site, doent exactly inspire confidence....

img091.jpg

nasty- youre joking that u think ill sell it to u for 8 dollars right?

prebeckettcollector-lmk an offer.. id be willing to get it off my hands any time.

Uncleslick18 said:
nice collection youve got of my boy there, ive got a few spares in my basketball autos section, let me know if you need any of them...
thanks! u have a great collection too! only need the reflections auto and the press pass auto. lmk

Nasty_Boy said:
LOL...lowball offers? I think the grading service cost more than a Gervin auto on eBay. If your mad you can't recoup your money on the grading...don't be mad at me!

You have got to be joking!!!

lebron23vick7 said:
You have got to be joking!!!

Dude Grading costs 10-20 bucks on eBay plus shipping and you have to wait 10-45 business days. You can get a UD Legends George Gervin on eBay for under $10 bucks shipping. I know...I bought 3 UD Legends George Gervin 3 years ago when they came out...one for $5 and some change and 2 for under $7 bucks. Here are the books on the ones he's got:

1999 Upper Deck Century Legends Epic Signatures Century George Gervin $60BV
1999 Upper Deck Century Legends Epic Signatures George Gervin $30 BV

Tell me your going to get $25 bucks for a $30 dollar "NON-VINTAGE CARD". Only cards that get MOST OF THE TIME ARE A VERY FEW CARDS.

Hell the only card I ever sold on eBay that almost got full book was a SP Legendary Cuts Auto of Johnny Vander Meer. You'd be lucky to get 60% on the card. And he calls me a "LOW BALLER"? Get real.

Keep thinking your going to get full book on a card...whose player last name isn't Brady, Peterson, Jordan, James, Crosby, and that very elite company.

Gilbert4MVP said:
nasty- youre joking that u think ill sell it to u for 8 dollars right?

I think your kidding? You want me to pay you high end money on a "8.5" on a newer end card? Then I tell you I'd rather trade...and u tell me I'm low balling you? Get a life. Bad grades on a marginal card? I said I can get Gervin autos all day for under $8 dollars on ebay. And u get offended by that? Get real!

Nasty_Boy said:
Dude Grading costs 10-20 bucks on eBay plus shipping and you have to wait 10-45 business days. You can get a UD Legends George Gervin on eBay for under $10 bucks shipping. I know...I bought 3 UD Legends George Gervin 3 years ago when they came out...one for $5 and some change and 2 for under $7 bucks. Here are the books on the ones he's got:

1999 Upper Deck Century Legends Epic Signatures Century George Gervin $60BV
1999 Upper Deck Century Legends Epic Signatures George Gervin $30 BV

Tell me your going to get $25 bucks for a $30 dollar "NON-VINTAGE CARD". Only cards that get MOST OF THE TIME ARE A VERY FEW CARDS.

Hell the only card I ever sold on eBay that almost got full book was a SP Legendary Cuts Auto of Johnny Vander Meer. You'd be lucky to get 60% on the card. And he calls me a "LOW BALLER"? Get real.

Keep thinking your going to get full book on a card...whose player last name isn't Brady, Peterson, Jordan, James, Crosby, and that very elite company.
youre really waisting your time thinking u can get my gervin for eight bucks. i could easily sell it for 8 times as mucH. if u disagree stop making dumb statements that arent true. I KNOW MY OWN CARD. SHEEZ

Back