footballfreak/kordell2000 - Dlong1/Pending legal action

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Matt's 4th dispute since Jan. 18th. I got an answer from Kordell and Matt isn't answering any PM's or emails. He hasn't been on site for a week. I emailed him and I'm waiting for a response.

Looking back at the other disputes, he wasn't at fault but this one he is.

Dan

No he isn't. I'm not sure this warrants a MSF because the other disputes were filed by him. It just seems like his name comes up a lot.

Dan

Here is the Email I just sent to Matt (footballfreak):

Hi Matt,
I sent you an email and a PM on the 15th about this dispute. You have since logged on to SCFreaks and not responded. I would hope that you take this as a serious matter. We at SCFreaks do.

We will be contacting your local police dept and the Internet Crime Complaint Center if this matter is not handled in 2 days. I'm sorry that this has come to this point, but since you have chosen not to respond to your trade partner or to me you are leaving me little choice. I will also be reporting you to the Bad Trader Ring in which most of the bigger sites are members. By doing this, you may face discipline from other sites as well. If you are not a member on those sites, you won't be able to join them in the future either.

Please help yourself out and take care of this problem.

For the SCFreaks Staff,

Dan Long

I hope you all approve.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back