First Mini Fathead...

M

mr.randomhero

Ordered my 3, free + shipping, fathead tradeables and got the first one in the mail today.

I got Shawne Merriman. These things are pretty cool. Hopefully I get at least one Steeler out of the two I still have coming.

PS... Just got home from the Dave Matthews Band Columbus concert. As usual it was bad *** and Ingrid Michealson opened for him. She is really good in general but she was AMAZING live! :dance: :clap: :dance:

On my first order I forgot to change the quantity to 3 so I only ordered 1. My second order was like 5 min later and it was for 2 so they should come today. I am guessing they will be packaged together.

This one came in a white envelope with a cardboard insert for support. Packaging is simple but it seemed to be okay.

awesome chris, good to know you still come to the site!

p.s. we kicked the crap out of the Moose and Buckeye Chiropractic.

I still peek in every once in a while.

Why do we dominate when im not there. Wonder if that means something. :doh:

Mini Fathead? :scratch: Hmmm... I may have to take a cruise over to that website....

Congrats!

as far as i know they are still doing the freebies. they work just like the giant ones only they are 5x7 or something.

there are two versions for some players. i was checking on it today. i have the "authenics" version of Merriman. looks like they only make the "authentics" for certain players. :cheers:

Dont know if anyone is interested in chargers or not but if you get steelers let me know!

Back