not my typical junk mail

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
some deals are just too good to pass up...one of those 'im never going to win this' bids pulled down these 2 and a jersey

i was checking out sellers other items after finding a poorly listed auto lot that i ended up landing for about $0.50 per :salut: :dance:

n7.jpg

i had one of those a few years ago, got like $40 for it, the market is no where near that now, but i should make a couple bucks...

n6.jpg

last sale was in December for $80, which is WAY more than i paid for the lot :salut:

then what is a mailday without being creepy?

n5.jpg

thats my 2nd...she isnt as cheap as i was hoping, but i got this for 1/2 of what the first couple sold for :dance:

Nice adds! I sure wish some football players had autos as nice as hers. Could you imagine seeing hearts in an auto on a football card? :LOL:

Nice adds! I sure wish some football players had autos as nice as hers. Could you imagine seeing hearts in an auto on a football card? :LOL:

her autos vary slightly, as this one is a bit different than my other one...really hoping she and Natalie Coughlin stick it out til Rio...almost pulled the trigger on a Shawn Johnson A&G from a few years back, but its a terrible image...id much rather have the 2012 Topps Olympic, which I still only have the Bronze /50

Back