Finishing Out 2021 Sets

AndyDrummond

Veteran
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Yep it's up to date and about to add another set needs list for 2017 topps chrome too.
Awesome…that’s one I may have some help on for sure. Will shoot you a PM when I have a few minutes to check through them!

Steelers8873

Pro
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
I will need a few days for the 2017's to get here but it's about 3/4 of a set not sure what cards are missing yet but I can almost guarantee it's most of the RC's.

Steelers8873

Pro
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
@AndyDrummond -Hey Andy,

The 2017 Chrome partial set arrived and it's worse than I thought I am going to make a list after dinner but I can already tell you I need the Trout,Betts & every single RC from that set that lot didn't have a single RC in it so that should give you a start on what I will need. Thanks

Ernie

AndyDrummond

Veteran
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
@AndyDrummond -Hey Andy,

The 2017 Chrome partial set arrived and it's worse than I thought I am going to make a list after dinner but I can already tell you I need the Trout,Betts & every single RC from that set that lot didn't have a single RC in it so that should give you a start on what I will need. Thanks

Ernie
That’s rough but should work out well for us. If you want just PM me the list and I’ll see what I can do for you before you post it. I should have a decent amount of help. -Andy