Baseball Finished Auction Styles 2 Boxes 2022 Heritage Baseball & 2 Blasters 2021 Archives plus usuals

gwynn_fan

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hi
I don't want to compete with Mike on his big break at 1800. So, will watch Mikes' break and then, when Mikes' is over, We'll do the Heritage break.
Hope this works for everyone...well, it won't work for my wife, but what the hey1

Click on watch on youtube button
I had bought two boxes of 2022 Heritage and I had sold one to Sasquatch, who is local friend. But told him to stop by the LCS and see what they were going for there. He got lucky and was able to pick one up at the same price. S0...now...

2022 Topps Heritage Baseball Base / Parallels / Variations​

Putting the focus on 1973 Topps Baseball, the large base set for 2022 Topps Heritage Baseball consists of 500 cards. Among these are 100 short prints (#401-500), falling 1:3 packs.

Look for Chrome (#/999) editions of 100 base subjects, as well, with multiple parallels to chase.

2021 Topps Archives Baseball Base​

While the 300-card base set normally highlights three prior designs, the 2021 iteration goes with seven. Incorporating one set from each previous decade that Topps has been making baseball cards (1950s to 2010s), the selection includes 1957, 1962, 1973, 1983, 1991, 2001 and 2011 designs.

Shipping for the first team is $4, but free for all additional spots. Will combine shipping for spots here and on the Chrome break.
Break will be on YouTube, when all spots are filled and paid for.

BIDDING ENDS AND TEAMS ARE SET WHEN WE REACH THE BOX BREAK PRICE OF Total $275 Bids so far $214 to go $30

Shipping for the first team is $4, but free for all additional spots. Will combine shipping for spots here and on the Chrome break.

Break will be on YouTube, when all spots are filled and paid for.
Any Questions, Please ask.
Thanks Bob

Teams and Prices:

Arizona Diamondbacks. $ 4 crazyderik
Colorado Rockies $5 bearpup
Los Angeles Dodgers $8 LarryG
San Diego Padres $10 LarryG
San Francisco Giants. $5 ripahi

Chicago Cubs $10 Prospector9
Cincinnati Reds $12 Bdink25
Milwaukee Brewers $4 crazyderik
Pittsburgh Pirates $8 Bdink25
St. Louis Cardinals $5 Larry G

Atlanta Braves $12 braves crazyderick
Miami Marlins $8 Bdink25
New York Mets $4 bearpup
Philadelphia Phillies $12 Bdink25
Washington Nationals $10 LarryG

Houston Astros $8 LarryG
Los Angeles Angels $24 Mechjo
Oakland Athletics $4 crazyderik
Seattle Mariners $6 Larry G
Texas Rangers $4 crazyderik

Chicago White Sox $9 Bdink25
Cleveland Indians $5 dad3309
Detroit Tigers $7 Mechjo04x
Kansas City Royals $6 Larry G
Minnesota Twins $12 Bdink25

Baltimore Orioles $12 Bdink25
Boston Red Sox $15 LarryG
New York Yankees $17 Bdink25
Tampa Bay Rays $26 crazyderik
Toronto Blue Jays $5 dad3309

Break in conjunction with thebenchtrading.com​

Last edited:
We may find one of the 50 1/1 cards that contain an actual half dollar card, including Franco. Wander also has a dime card numbered to 10.
Out of curiosity, weighed the two Heritage boxes. 1 Weigh 1LB 16.1 oz. and the other weighed 1LB 16.3oz. That enough to make a difference of a half dollar?
If someone wants to check my addition, at 0200 in the frigging morning...looks like we're $30 or so dollars away. Hopefully, we can get this done today, get out the transactions and bust this Wednesday evening. Still some steals out there. Fernando and Manny have some nice cards in the set.

A half dollar 1/1 would sure beat the Jo Adell $250 redemption we pulled from a Chrome blaster.
There is a 1/1 bounty. Winner has a choice of either a 2021 Topps Fire or 2021 stadium Club blaster. Hopefully, they will be watching live, so I can break it after the Heritage break.

Back