Finally a Photobucket for me. Check it out

Leon Hall Blue Ref.

Have an Eric Wright White Ref and a pile of Browns RC/inserts I'll give you for it. LMK.

Welker and sycotic yes those are for trade...

Welk. I'm looking for browns cards I prefer to trade autos for autos or good rookies... but heck I'm starting to like this website and I'm realizing good things come to those who trade easy here. so just LMK what you have I'm still posting more as we speak so Maybe you'll see more that you want.

Sycotic, I have tons of hockey inserts i'm still uploading... since football is dominant here i'm doing those first. I do have several cam ward rc's not high end but decent ones. I'm sure I have more you'd be interested in. Like i said before i'm looking for browns and since you collect hockey, blue jackets.

Andy... Cano has first dibs at it even though your offer is very tempting... he hasn't replied to my pm from a while back so I'm not sure whats up. i might be meeting him later on this week... I think i have a base rc of him.

I collect anything Cam Ward, high end or not, it doesn't matter to me, I am not picky. I still have to search through my hockey stuff for you, I haven't forgotten, it seems like I keep getting sidetracked lately. I am sure I have some Browns stuff also.

I like.. Kamerion Wimbleys, DJackson, Jerome Harrison, braylon, and the andre davis' are nice. Any other base rc's are nice, i'm looking in particular for some cribbs rcs and braylon rcs.

Sycotic I found another andrew ladd auto trilogy Ice Scripts... (one of those thick plastic see throughs) I like it:D Figured you would too.

ok how about the hunt, beck and ginn blue for

harrison auto, braylon jsy and joe thomas refractor

lmk you know thier will be extras ;)

Back