Filling player/set wantlists.

clipperfan3

Bench Warmer
I have had great success selling cards out of my 5000 count boxes and I would like to continue. I have already put aside 70-100 star player lots together. Each lot has anywhere from 50-100 cards. I have also sorted all sets from 96-03.

If you are looking for any player from that time period I will let you know what I have.

If you are looking for cards from base sets/lower end insert sets from that time I will let you know what I have.

If the player you are looking for is a common player, we will both be better off if you are looking for multiple players.

Let me know which players/sets you are looking for and I will tell you what I have. If you have a list of what you need that will speed the process up quite a bit.

I have done quite a few of these deals on another site and these are the shipping prices I have come up with.

50-70 cards will be $3.00 to ship if you are in the US. 50-70 cards will be $6.50 if you are international. These are the prices I have been paying at the PO and these prices will not be adjusted. If you buy less/more cards the prices will be different.

Please be a serious buyer if you contact me. It can be time consuming to go through large boxes of cards and I don't want to waste my time.

very cool... a lot of people on here do sets... I MAY be posting a set collectors thread per sport soon... we will see how it goes ;)

Back