jonsportscardz

Bench Warmer
Just came in the Mail.

BhtWh2QmkKGrHqQOKjoEsnD4HjvzBLKZgWN.jpg

02-17-2009032236PM.jpg

WillieMcGinest-1994SuperiorPixAuto.jpg

Z0023.jpg

fd.jpg

Nice stuff...Ben Coats and Irving Fryar brings back some fine memories. Coats was a great tight end and Fryar was a borderline HOF'ER.

Fryar retired from the NFL in 2001 after completing 17 NFL seasons. During that time, he caught 851 passes for 12,785 yards and 84 touchdowns, along with one rushing and three punt return touchdowns. He also gained 242 rushing yards, 2,055 yards returning punts, 505 yards on kickoff returns, and 7 fumble return yards, giving him 15,594 all-purpose yards. He holds an NFL Record for having touchdowns reception from 19 different passers and having at least two touchdown receptions in 16 consecutive seasons. Fryar also became the first player to record a touchdown reception in 17 consecutive seasons.

jonsportscardz said:
Thanx Guys Very Nice stat Info Ron thank you my favorite Pats WR,TE Was Marv Cook and my favorite Pats RB Was Marion Butts,Leonard Russell.
jOHN, my fav Pats players were QB-Steve Grogan, RB-Craig James, WR-Fryar, OT/C-John Hannah, LB-Andre Tippett.....been some greats go through NE.

OilMan said:
jOHN, my fav Pats players were QB-Steve Grogan, RB-Craig James, WR-Fryar, OT/C-John Hannah, LB-Andre Tippett.....been some greats go through NE.
yepper sure thing i have a nice grogan auto in my bledsoe pc somewhere .

Back