Fed-ex package today.

ar1888

Bench Warmer
2009season002.jpg

My 2009 Indianapolis Colts season tickets. Im looking forward to the start of season.

:cheers:

as much as i love football, i think its way better at home with the end zone channel showing me whats going on...

:cheers:

as much as i love football, i think its way better at home with the end zone channel showing me whats going on...

I could not disaree with you more. Nothing like being there. I do listen to the local call on the radio during the game. The Colts announcer Bob Lamey is entertaining.

when i was in high school my football team traveled to either the colts or the lions stadiums each year to practice on the field and then stay to watch whatever game was that day. that was a blast! the colts were fun to watch live.

never been to a steelers game though... :ban:

When the Vikes do well and break off a big play, there is no better announcer calling the action than Paul Allen :clap:

I too find the game better on the TV in terms of seeing everything that goes on, but it's hard to beat the atmosphere. No better way to experience the game than live. Awesome mail!!

Back