• otis's Bobby Ryan RC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Here are the February nominations, in order of nomination.

Mike's Len Dawson / Joe Greene / Don Maynard / Larry Csonka GU /25
dawsongreenemaynardcsonka_gu_001.jpg

Cool_Hand_Flash's Thurman Thomas GU /49
thomas_gu_001.jpg

patchguy2011's DeAngelo Williams GU /50
williams_gu_001.jpg

patchguy2011's Daniel Thomas GU
thomas_gu_002.jpg

Cool_Hand_Flash's Mr. Anderson Auto /25
anderson_au_001.jpg

otis's Bobby Ryan RC
ryan_rk_001.jpg

January 2012 Card of The Month

Why not nominate both GUs? That Thomas was sweet! That said, I'll nominate the Thurman Thomas from that same link. :p

:p Well, I don't like to nominate myself.. and if I one day feel like I should get a nod, and no one has nominated it.. I'll just ask you kindly behind the scenes to nominate me :LOL:

hey can i nominate myself with this one pulled it the show in orland park Il

To nominate a card for this, please create a new thread and post a scan of the card in there. Then, reply to this topic with just a link back to that thread. That way, we keep this thread clean of images until all the scans are added along with the poll.

:p Well, I don't like to nominate myself.. and if I one day feel like I should get a nod, and no one has nominated it.. I'll just ask you kindly behind the scenes to nominate me :LOL:

Scratch that.. I'm doing a rare self-tooting of my own horn..

I would like to nominate the Mr Anderson auto /25 and the Brooke Tessmacher & Tara dual relic /50 from my TNA Reflexxions box break :)

https://www.sportscardclub.com/threads/161-TNA-Reflexxions-box-break

Feels so weird to nominate myself :LOL:

This pales in comparison to the other nominees but I still wanted to submit something.

In a large series of breaks I did around Christmas, I pulled an expired rookie redemption of Bobby Ryan out of 07/08 Fleer Ultra. It was still processed and recieved it this month.

https://www.sportscardclub.com/threads/47-My-PC-Thread?p=1941#post1941

Also I was looking at the Ducks stats to see how Bobby Ryan was doing (I kinda confused him with Corry Perry), and I can't believe 41-year-old Teemu Selanne is leading the team in points. I hope he still plays next season.

The poll has been added and will last for 7 days. After that, we'll crown a winner and add yet another card into the end of year Card of The Year poll!

This is tough.. four legends or a sweet RC jumbo... hmmm.....

As nice as that Daniel Thomas is.. I just love the quad full of HOF'ers.. I'm going quad Timeless Treasures :)

Back