Fantasy Baseball: Doing a 2 year Keeper League on ESPN. $25 per year, winner gets 250

waxgeeks

Bench Warmer
I pretty much do fantasy leagues every year for the 3 major sports, and it's baseball time!

I'm starting a two year Keepers league for baseball.

It will be on ESPN.com, a head to head league with daily roster moves. The draft will be live and snake format (ESPN will randomize order an hour prior to draft). There will be 3 keepers (this means after this year, you choose 3 players you want to keep for the next season).

It is $25 to join the league (only 10 teams), and at the end of this season the League Champion wins $250! The next season, it starts again (with keepers), so it would be another $25 and then the 2013 winner gets $250.

The $25 is due BEFORE the draft and can be sent to me via Paypal.

Please let me know if you're interested, but I'm really looking for people that will do the keeper thing and play for at least one more year.

Let me know if you have any questions (look at my eBay rating for feedback since I don't want you guys to think I'm trying to steal your money lol)

This will fill fast as a few of my regular fantasy league friends are already joining.

Back