Fantasy advice needed for my money league

Zeeck

Sneaky
We just got the draft order, and I have the third pick. I'm really not sure what to do with this pick.

I assume Peterson and Foster will go 1 & 2. So where is the value then with the third pick, considering Chris Johnson is being a turd? Jamaal Charles? Or do I look at quarterback and go with either Rodgers or Vick?

What do you guys think? I've got until Tuesday to figure this out, at least.

what type of lg is it? Points more for QB or RB . QB i'd say Bree's , Vick or Rodgers . RB Rice or Charles. or Go with a top WR Fitz or Calvin Johnson .

what type of lg is it? Points more for QB or RB . QB i'd say Bree's , Vick or Rodgers . RB Rice or Charles. or Go with a top WR Fitz or Calvin Johnson .

passing td's are 4 pts; ppr, but only 1 pt for every reception, so it make the most sense to go with a top rb, but Chris Johnson really gums up the works

Ryan, I hate this spot as well. I thought about Jamaal Charles, but with no return points (special teams td's going to defense), and him splitting with Thomas Jones still, I'm hesitant. Stefan brought up the fact that Ray Rice is in a contract year, as well.

I'd go Rice . Only other thing to do would be WR QB is loaded and you can find plenty in round 5 to 9 that will be a good option.

Back