Football Extreme Low Budget Box Breaks Football Round 3

Looks like football is the only break going to happen as of right now. Lets try and get a few more spots filled so I can order!

Lions on both please! And to the Lions collectors on here, if its not Reggie we'll work something out in your favor! (y):happy:

Lions on both please! And to the Lions collectors on here, if its not Reggie we'll work something out in your favor! (y):happy:

Got you guys down. UMMM you lost me with your comment? Are you looking for lions other than Reggie (but your a Super Collector?) or are you trading all of your lions except reggie? Let me know as I may have something for you either way

FOLKS. I WILL NOW START TAKING PAYMENTS ON THIS BREAK!

This break only. Please do not remit payment for the other sports as they are not happening at this time. If you wish to pick up additional spots plmk. I am not going to be able to offer a discount on multiple spots unless you are picking up more than 3 spots between the two breaks unless we fill more spots!

as always, my paypal is: [email protected]

Please send as payment and not as Gift as I like to use the paypal shipping tool. Also, please add a note with your username. It makes sorting and shipping much easier!

Got you guys down. UMMM you lost me with your comment? Are you looking for lions other than Reggie (but your a Super Collector?) or are you trading all of your lions except reggie? Let me know as I may have something for you either way
Yes! I collect just Reggie only! lol Sorry I thought i said that, or did I just work jack it? :ROFLMAO:

Back