Exquisite Mailday!! WOOHOO!! : ) Thanks Poopy!

jasonluckydog17

Bench Warmer
A great mailday!!

1st collecting all the Panthers spotlight
a11.jpg

need a couple of more to finish

a14.jpg

The man
a12.jpg

Thanks Poopy Pants for shipping this so fast! The card is just awesome in person.

a16.jpg

a15.jpg

a17.jpg

Thanks for the look:dance:

Sad to see it go, but once I obtain the jersey, I will be much happier. If I cant, then its just additional money to spend at the Brian Calhoun charity auction.

Thanks for the comments, Poopy hope you get your jersey!

Busby, The Fridge has Guillain-Barré syndrome and it effects his writing, I have a sweet mini helmet he signed for me that is perfect.

Thanks for the comments, Poopy hope you get your jersey!

Busby, The Fridge has Guillain-Barré syndrome and it effects his writing, I have a sweet mini helmet he signed for me that is perfect.
nice haul man, that exquisite is sick, glad to see you got it:D like i said before its sad to say, but even with Guillain-Barré syndrome perrys auto still looks better than some of the crappy autos ive seen, hmmphh vernand morency:ban:

I met the Fridge back in the day at a Lions Thanksgiving day game. I met him in the tunnel on the way to the field. Its crazy to think he was "BIG" compared to todays standards. Nice pickup!

Nice Quad !!! Ill look this weekend at my show for any panthers spotlight stuff for you . who else do you need ? pm me and ill look for you jason ,

Ryan

Shocked that you let that go, Jameson :naughty:. At least it ended up in someone else's PC's though :salut:

Great Fridge too :clap:

Back