Exquisite experts help!

Its part of the nameplate. It doesnt appear to be part of the "White" nameplate, but its probably another players. Im convinced Brian Calhoun wore a Kevin Jones jersey for his Exquisites.

No. I'm pretty sure it's the bottom of the "E" from White. You've got to realize those letters are bigger than you think. I'm almost 90% certain that would be it.

No. I'm pretty sure it's the bottom of the "E" from White. You've got to realize those letters are bigger than you think. I'm almost 90% certain that would be it.

Can't see that being an "E"....it looks much too curved. It does definately look like a real patch to answer your question Micah. The patch looks like part of a "C" from some other jersey. There's a thread on the BMB that has all the jerseys every player wore, I'll try and get that for you.

Maybe he threw a McNair jersey on for a few seconds and UD decided to use it for some of his Exquisite jersey patches.

Thanks for trying to help guys.....I thought at first it could be a "C" from an Earl Campbell jersey.....but the Oiler jerseys were a baby blue color.

its part of the small 2 on the jersey sleeves, but from a different color jersey, not the one in the picture

Back