everything is for sale in bucket, PC for sale too

atrain2004 said:
$330 on the refractor ap
i dont think im gunna sell on here, all i get is lowball offers. this is rediculous.

mod can close this thread at any time. im thru trying to sell on here. its a joke.

steve

i made an offer if you really want to sell make your own prices i do im tired of asking people for prices, then asked for offers make your mind up on what you want or just go sell on ebay!!!

ya 2 out of the 3 of those you showed me are mine that i won. i wont sell any of them for less then 550. but look for it on ebay. you not gunna get any sweet deals from me. im done selling on here so it doesnt matter.

steve

how am i being chldish? you are lowballing me and thinking they are good offers. look in my first post. i will sell for what they would go for on ebay. not as of 2-3 weeks ago, NOW. the cards would most likely get 450-550 on ebay. i would like to see 550 but whatever. i told the mods to delete this thread so just stop posting on here to this thread.

stevesokol21 said:
cards for sale. everything, incluing my PC. dont look for anything cheaper then ebay here cuz it wont happen. expect to pay the same.

if you are interested in 2007 rookies that are not posted in the bucket, PM me who you are looking for b/c i prolly have a good deal of them.

thanks

steve

I would be interested in prices on these individually or as a lot. Thanks.

3 Chris Henry Finest Auto's
2 Selvin Young Finest Auto's
Chris Henry Topps Chrome Auto
Brandon Jackson Topps Chrome Auto
Anthony Gonzalez Topps Chrome Auto
3 Adrian Peterson Topps Chrome Auto's
Adrian Peterson SP Threads Auto

Thanks.

stevesokol21 said:
cards for sale. everything, incluing my PC. dont look for anything cheaper then ebay here cuz it wont happen. expect to pay the same.

if you are interested in 2007 rookies that are not posted in the bucket, PM me who you are looking for b/c i prolly have a good deal of them.

thanks

steve

So if someone wants to spend a grand or more you expect them to pay at ebay prices..... Remember when you sell on freaks it's free, on ebay you pay fees

Back