eTopps must have britney spears working there

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
[youtube]CduA0TULnow&ob=av2e[/youtube]

so for those of you not paying attention - eTopps shut the program down for various concerns, one being printing issues...then they jacked shipping up to $12.95 for a card, and it looks more and more like they are going to 'force' delivery on everyone...

well they still havent figured the whole 'printing' thing out...i think there is still a card from 2010 that you cant take delivery of, and most cards miss initial deadlines :roll: and every other known excuse to man...

so one would 'suspect' that with an increased fee, they would have a pretty good quality department, especially if they keep having 'flaws' coming from the printers...

well a few weeks ago they sent a guy 2 Ken Stablers with matching serial numbers...

and about a week after that, a guy got 2 Bryce Harpers with matching serial numbers...

so you may ask, how do they 'correct' the issue...

:think:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-eTopps...0888075852?pt=US_Football&hash=item41663be64c

perhaps they will just put 2 serial numbers on a few cards :wall: :lollol:

what a bag of dicks on the mb's over there...they deleted my comment where i referenced eTopps to a woman with 2 black eyes that still hasnt made a damn sammich

this is crazy. I still have a few out there in my portfolio. Really happy I got in when you could use your points for delivery. They should make the delivery at about $1 a card, and just take their loss.

not sure how many cards i still have, but my value was around $1100 before the crash...

i think i have 73 DJ Shockleys, 5 Presidents series 2 sets, a set of series 1 presidents....

i have a TON of cards, probably around 325 cards

Yeah, I am down to 5 different cards but have a lot of quantity. Greg Jones, Jamal Lewis, Willis McGahee, Kevin Curtis, Antonio Bryant.

Back