Racing ESPN dishes on Danica (and praises Dale Jr)

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
When the guys at Mike and Mike (who were both gone today, substitutes sat in) start to degrade Danica, and make comparisons like this, it's time for the axe to fall!

Both guys down played Danica's Daytona 500 Pole by saying until she becomes (they did not say win, they said "becomes") a Champion like Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson.. (others named).. or Dale Earnhardt Jr, she will never be a top level NASCAR Driver. :facepalm:

...a Champion like... Dale Earnhardt Jr.? (of course the guy that made that comment also stated that Dale Jr is his favorite driver)

Of course they began berating her by saying she could not make it in the IRL, and that is why she left. She averaged 28th place during last seasons partial run in the Sprint Cup Series. There was NO mention of the males who raced partial races or Full Time (i.e., Joe Nemechek) who started and PARKED almost every race... and averaged 28th or worst.

The "I hate Dancia" crowd was in full force on ESPN this morning. I have seen the Top Guys at ESPN demand an apology, with a firing!, for much much less.

I don't follow NASCAR real heavily bit didn't Jr have a long spell of losing races also. Danica is for the most part getting her start on this circuit. Her wins will come. Just my opinion.

Back